HEMP OIL FOR EQUINE
Suitable for all ages and stages – from foals to horses ridden for pleasure to racing, dressage and show jumping .
Increased levels PGE-1 (Anti-inflammatory prostaglandins) leads to decrease of PGE-2 (Pro-inflammatory prostaglandins). Common medications for hind gut ulcers are a synthetics form of PGE-1. Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA) is an important ingredient for horses with ulcer issues
Produces antioxidants and has the ability to reduce muscle glycogen fatigue
Top up your horse feed with the goodness of hemp! Leawood Hemp Super food Hemp Seed Oil offers a healthy dose of Omega-3-6 Essential Fatty Acids to help support your horse's immunity, heart health and coat.
Omega 3, and Omega 6 work together within the horse’s body, so equine nutritionists place more emphasis on maintaining a balance, rather than the total of either one. Hemp Seed Oil provides this, and also contains up to 5% Gamma-Linolenic Acid (GLA) which is an Omega 6 fatty acid and may help reduce inflammation.
- Source of 3 + 6 Essential Fatty Acids essential to tissue growth, maintaining a shiny coat & healthy skin and hooves
- Hypoallergenic: add to your horse's feed without worrying about a reaction
- Helps maintain physical performance and stamina
- Supports Healthy immune system
- Promotes healthy digestion
- Promotes optimal growth and development of joint and bone health
- Helps support heart health
- Helps to keep nervous system working properly
Ingredients: Unfiltered, cold-pressed Hemp Seed Oil
EQUINE: Horses 120ml (4oz), Ponies 60ml (2oz) daily, mixed in feed. For additional support, double the dosage or as recommended by your veterinarian. This product is intended for supplemental feeding only. Use as part of your horse’s healthy eating plan.